Olivia – the Animal Lover
Olivia the Animal Lover
Olivia is a dog lover from the UK who is concerned about the impacts of climate change on wildlife and natural habitats.
She wants to be part of an organization that offers educational programs on the impacts of climate change on ecosystems and wildlife, advocacy for habitat conservation and restoration, opportunities for community building and networking, actions that aim to reduce the carbon footprint and mitigate the impacts of climate change on wildlife, and support for sustainable lifestyle changes.
I’m Olivia, a dog lover with a background in environmental science and a passion for animal welfare. I’m an active member of my community and frequently volunteer at local animal shelters.
I’m very concerned about the mass extinction and the impact that climate change has on wildlife from floods and fires.
I wanted to get involved as a Climateer with an organization that:
- Prioritizes protecting wildlife and animal welfare as a key aspect of their climate change solutions
- Believes in systemic change to address the root causes of climate change and its impact on animals
- Offers opportunities for education and personal growth as a climate advocate and animal welfare activist
- Aligns with her values of compassion and a commitment to creating a better world for all, including animals and the environment
• Utilizes evidence-based strategies and mobilising experts and volunteers to tackle climate change.